Participants are solely responsible for their own personal belongings and LeMistral Painting Adventures will not be held accountable for lost, damaged or misplaced items.
Arrival and Departure
- Participants are responsible for their own travel to and from Pender Island, BC Canada
- Transfers are currently not included upon arrival and departure.
Included in the Price
- Accommodations after your arrival into Otter Bay, Pender Island BC.
- WiFi internet is included but can sometimes be spotty.
- 2 nutritious meals (breakfast and lunch) per day.
- Due to preplanned Menu logistics we are unable to accommodate special or alternate food requests outside of our daily menu unless you notify us in advance.
- If you bring personal food with you we cannot accommodate refridgeration due to limited space in our kitchen.
- Please contact us with any dietary restrictions or preferences at least 2weeks Prior to the commencement of the workshop.
- 7 night stay at your assigned room type including but not limited to Electricity, heat, hot water, Clean bed linen & towels plus soap.
- All boat transfers to painting locations.
- Painting Instruction
- Welcome dinner and windup BBQ at Whale-Kum Inn
Not included in the Price
- Roundtrip transportation to/from participants departure point. Airfare and Ferry transportation not included.
- Taxi Transfers to and from WhaleKum Inn to Otter Bay Ferry Terminal
- Wine, Beer and distilled drinks.
- Hair dryers, electrical adapters and or convertors
- Outside entertainment or activities during scheduled free period during days or evenings, laundry, porterage, etc.
- Optional Baggage and Trip Cancellation Insurance: This is highly recommended.
- Supplementary Housekeeping service (participants are expected to keep their rooms orderly and tidy)
- Any extra costs that may be incurred due to missed travel services, travel rescheduling, missed connections, delays etc.